Request a Seminar
The KCH Orthopedic Center regularly hosts free informational seminars throughout Kosciusko County to help our communities better understand joint pain—and life-changing treatment options.
Led by our dedicated Joint Care Coordinator, these educational events cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Common causes of joint pain
- Pain management strategies, such as exercise and weight control
- Minimally invasive joint replacement options, like the anterior hip approach and partial knee resurfacing, which often offer less pain and faster recovery
- Qualifications for surgery to help determine if you may be a candidate
- What to expect, from pre-operative prep through physical therapy and beyond
Attendees also have the opportunity to ask questions and schedule an appointment with an orthopedic specialist.
To request an event at your facility, call (574) 372-3827 or fill out the quick form below.
See a Specialist
Find a board-certified physician who can help you find relief.